ATX beadlock as daily driver, TPMS?

jeeeep

Hooked
I just received my ATX Chamber Pro II's, it came with 1 valve stem. I'm wondering if I should install the TPMS in the other hole.

Also, as a daily driver is there any more upkeep other than checking torque with each oil change and doing the standard balance/rotation?

Will be getting these installed on Saturday :thumb:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I'm running TPMS sensors in my Slabs. I kind of liked the idea of the sensors being able to detect a leak sooner rather than later. They were super easy to install and I could always I disable the TPMS system with the Procal if I ever wanted to.

My Jeep is my daily driver and I just plan on staying on top torques and air pressures as already mentioned.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
My Jeep is my daily driver too. While I really like the idea of the tpms giving me an instant reading on tire pressure, I decided to remove them after the second time I scrunched one in the rocks.

In one instance the tpms in one wheel got flattened and sealed itself, making it impossible to air back up at the end of the day. I needed to change out the whole tire to get back home.

In the other instance, the tpms was changed out in about 15 minutes with a rubber valve stem. I decided to change them all out the next time I bought tires. I'm good with Strizzy's routine. :yup:

utiadam

LOSER
I'm running the chamber pros in my daily without sensors. Mine came with both valve stems in each box.

StrizzyChris

cool, I was hoping it was that easy

You will get a CEL reading if you take them out and don't have a programmer to disable the tpms function of the Jeep. You'll either have to be fine with ignoring the light or use a procal or superchips programmer to disable it.

jeeeep

Hooked
i use my programmer when i air down so figured I'd go ahead and zero it out or disable, i forget what the option is.
thanks all

Top Bottom