Alignment?

srosario

Anyone knows the the numbers for a computer alignment.?
I'm gonna have an alignment done by a tech. I have heard that the castor and the camber had to be a specific to a Wrangler and it is different from another car, anyone knows these numbers so I could tell the tech just in case they don't know for some reason.

I'm gonna have an alignment done by a tech. I have heard that the castor and the camber had to be a specific to a Wrangler and it is different from another car, anyone knows these numbers so I could tell the tech just in case they don't know for some reason.

Unless you have adjustable control arms the only thing you are paying for is to have the steering wheel centered. there is a write up under the JK Tech that goes step by step on how to do a front end alignment.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
you never answered the question of canvas and medix.
if you have no adjustable front lower control arms, nothing can and will be done for the caster of your front driveline.

Well, they could adjust toe with more exacting measurement, but yeah - that and draglink adjustment are the only two things you can do with a stock setup.

Last edited:
Yup and all that drag link adjustment will do is center your steering wheel. No effect on alignment. Really boils down to weather or not the CAs were swapped, which on a 4" lift, should be.

Top Bottom