Wave from Oklahoma

OkstateJK

New guy here from Tulsa, OK. I've got a 2014 JKU I'm building for overland travel. Really enjoy this site!

Attachments

• 2008-01-12 04.19.03.jpg
    2008-01-12 04.19.03.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 32

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Welcome, live in Pa now but grew up in McAlester, there is some good wheeling in Ok. I think there is some around Tulsa and a little southeast in Clayton.

Redmow

Greetings from Alabama!:beer:

Looks like we think alike. Snorkel is a little later on the list, though. Wheels and tires first.

OkstateJK

Thanks guys. Yeah I spend a lot of time down in the McAlester and clayton area. The K Trail in clayton is a favorite of mine. I also have a buddy with 26,000 acres just east of McAlester so we play there a lot too.

We just went to the Ozark National Forest a few weeks ago and ran the High Watermark Trail from Russellville to st. Joe, AR. It was epic and that's where the pic was taken.

Me and 3 friends have a team put together to run the overland challenge series the 10th-12th of April in the same forest. Lots of water crossing and good navigation skills will be a must. They give you GPS locations of 20 check points the morning the event starts. You have to hit at least 15. The team that finishes in the least amount of miles wins (short cuts and capable vehicles will obviously help here). That will be an adventure, I'll have plenty of pics to share.

Last edited:
Top Bottom