Monanche Meadows and Sherman Pass Trail

Bullwinckle

Hooked
This weekend my buddies and I went up to Monanche Meadows to go camping and on the way back down decided to run Sherman Pass Trail as well. Both trails were fun but I have to say Sherman Pass Trail was a blast one of my first times rock crawling even though there weren't that many haha. All in all it was a great experience and excellent views. Pics are below...

Heres a few pics on the way into Monanche Meadows.

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

A few of the river.

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

The fort for the night.

IMG_0515.jpg

The next day...

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

And just before I cross the River.

IMG_0522.jpg

More pics below...

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Heres my bud Ryan and his trout he caught.

IMG_0524.jpg

After that we headed on to Sherman Pass Trail. Heres the start running it backwards...

IMG_0525.jpg

Heres a few of the trail nothing to exciting haha

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Doing a little flexing and teetering of the ground. :crazyeyes: Sorry for the glare Iphone pic

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

More Pictures Below...

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Up on Sherman Peak Beautiful views... :thumb:

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

After the peak we headed back down to Sherman rd and the rest of Sherman trail, which was very steep, not so wide and jagged rocks sticking up here or there. One got my gas can skid and hit it pretty hard but I guess thats why I have them. :brows: Sorry no pics here it was hard due to the steepness. Very fun trail though that I cant wait to do again. Heres the end point for me...

IMG_0550.jpg

Last edited:

BONDSY

As many will avow, there are some beautiful areas up there. Monache Mdws. are an awesome place to camp. Thanks for posting the pics Ray.:thumb:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Heres a few more pictures I took with my camera before the batteries died.

On our way to Monanche Meadows...

DSCF3350.jpg

DSCF3352.jpg

On Monanche Meadows Trail

DSCF3353.jpg

DSCF3354.jpg

DSCF3356.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
That looks like a great place. Fun for the fam and just enough to get driver excited. Cool pics too.

Top Bottom