ARB EZ Tire Deflator

jkwebbie

So I picked up the ARB tire deflator but it doesn't seem to be working right. I read the directions and followed them but it still doesn't seem to work. In all the videos and everything I've seen on them the air comes out pretty fast, but when I do it its SUPER SLOW! I'm running stock Rubicon wheels and tires that have the TPMS sensors in them still. Would the sensors affect that at all? Anyone else have this problem? :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

tobias lopez

I too have the arb ez deflator u have to unscrew the valve core all the way you may think u have it unscrewed but if it's coming out slow that means u didn't unscrew it all the way.

Last edited:

tobias lopez

It's a little late to make a quick vid but I can make u one tomorrow. It doesnt matter what tires u have or if u have the tps sensors in all that is irelavant.

jkwebbie

Thanks guys! I'll try that in the morning and see if I can get it to work. That thing pissed me off the first time I used it because it was so slow lol

jeeeep

Hooked
lol, I just bought one as well and I wasn't backing out the stem all the way, those little buggers are longer than it seems :thumb:

Top Bottom