2015 JKU Rubicon Axle Assemblies Front/Rear 800 Miles

USMCvet

Banned
Selling my new take-offs from my brand-spankin'-new JKU Rubicon. Both front and rear axle assemblies have less than 800 miles. They are the 4:10 ratio and the front assembly in less the knuckles. You must pick them up outside of Corvallis, Oregon or make ALL shipping arrangements from my extremely rural locale. Price for the set - $3,500.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Please stop by the Give us a Wave thread and introduce yourself and Jeep.

With this being your second post there is a strong possibility there will be not much interest due to we have no idea who you are other than a Marine Corps Veteran.

R/
Will

David1tontj

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Please stop by the Give us a Wave thread and introduce yourself and Jeep.

With this being your second post there is a strong possibility there will be not much interest due to we have no idea who you are other than a Marine Corps Veteran.

R/
Will

I will vouch for this guy- he's real, and a good friend of mine.

USMC Wrangler

Selling my new take-offs from my brand-spankin'-new JKU Rubicon. Both front and rear axle assemblies have less than 800 miles. They are the 4:10 ratio and the front assembly in less the knuckles. You must pick them up outside of Corvallis, Oregon or make ALL shipping arrangements from my extremely rural locale. Price for the set - $3,500.

Semper Fi and welcome to WAL! I'd like to make this swap someday, but the funds aren't there now.

GLWS!

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife and good luck with the sale. Hopefully someday I can make it up there and wheel with you and David 👍

srosario

Welcome to wayalife. Please forgive him his a marine, he dont know any better. Lmao
Just joking buddy. Good luck with the sale

pastorwug

Why sell them, just go out and break them! :thumb:

Once you do, give Davey a call and he'll come out with his battery powered tools, welders, milling machines, laser etchers, monkey grease and flashlights and just simply build you another one right there on the trail!

USMCvet

Banned
I like the idea of Dave building new assemblies in the Oregon mud while in the middle of a rare but unrelenting thunderstorm. But I think I'll just forego all that and upgrade in a dry garage with a few six packs of Dead Guy Ale, help from veterans, Jeep people, and semi rabid rural hunters all the while we have venison on the smoker.

Top Bottom