PDA

View Full Version : Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !

Kidzag
03-21-2015, 10:55 AM
....I'm outta here.....Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !....I'm sick and tired of reading YOUR self proclaimed "expert" opinions...Hope to run into you on the trail someday you insignificant little prick.....you're just a closed minded opinionated jerk that constantly abuses your members. Personally I didn't believe it until I saw you do it over and over again. You have turned being an asshole to people into a "WAYALIFE".....good luck with that, you miserable prick.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?25418-Winching-101

olram30
03-21-2015, 11:03 AM
....I'm outta here.....Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !....I'm sick and tired of reading YOUR self proclaimed "expert" opinions...Hope to run into you on the trail someday you insignificant little prick.....you're just a closed minded opinionated jerk that constantly abuses your members. Personally I didn't believe it until I saw you do it over and over again. You have turned being an asshole to people into a "WAYALIFE".....good luck with that, you miserable prick.

You sound upset. Please stay true to your word. And don't come back

JKWrang
03-21-2015, 11:23 AM

Just to be clear, you're not even a part of this conversation and feel the need to chime in some few hours later as though what you just said matters?

Cool story, bro.

olram30
03-21-2015, 11:46 AM
Just to be clear, you're not even a part of this conversation and feel the need to chime in some few hours later as though what you just said matters?

Cool story, bro.

Maybe his house sitter hacked his account.

DA RUNT
03-21-2015, 01:06 PM

Too soon? :cheesy:

MTG
03-21-2015, 01:09 PM
^^ Did somebody just get in from a night out drinking?

MedixJK
03-21-2015, 01:09 PM

I see this reference happening alot in the future. I hope so at least.

OverlanderJK
03-21-2015, 01:14 PM

StrizzyChris
03-21-2015, 01:58 PM
Mmmmm big hole.

https://purplejesus.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/hotdoghallway.jpg

LeighP
03-21-2015, 02:03 PM
Guy had a 9 post count.....WTF? :thinking:
Obviously a house sitter..... (I loved that post, lol)

wayoflife
03-21-2015, 02:03 PM

Ummm, welcome to WAYALIFE. Please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave WAYALIFE :standing wave:

Canvas JK
03-21-2015, 02:04 PM
:idontknow::idontknow::chatterbox::big_boss::think ing::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::think ing::thinking:

I was wondering where this post went. One minute I was in winching 101 and now I am here. Whoa time warp.

pastorwug
03-21-2015, 02:06 PM

I've actually used that excuse twice already with my wife - didn't work with her either. :cheesy:

Sharkey
03-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Somebody ran out of meds.

Canvas JK
03-21-2015, 02:09 PM
Somebody ran out of meds.

Or it could be all the snow they have on the ground. I hear it makes people crazy :crazyeyes:

DA RUNT
03-21-2015, 02:09 PM
^^ Did somebody just get in from a night out drinking?

Nope, just woke up in the downstairs bathroom after a night of drinking at the house :naw:

Grubbicon
03-21-2015, 02:12 PM
I've actually used that excuse twice already with my wife - didn't work with her either. :cheesy:

Im sure that dude will never live that down.

MTG
03-21-2015, 02:13 PM
Nope, just woke up in the downstairs bathroom after a night of drinking at the house :naw:

I meant the guy who went off the deep end. But good luck with the hangover! :thumb:

MedixJK
03-21-2015, 02:41 PM
Odds on how long til zigzagkid or whatever his name is posts up again?

JKWrang
03-21-2015, 02:44 PM

Next welfare payday when he gets shit faced again.

10frank9
03-21-2015, 03:46 PM
St. Paul Minnesota is pretty close to Canada ey? Perhaps he spent a weekend with Matti and was "injected" with some of his stupidity.

wayoflife
03-21-2015, 03:52 PM
St. Paul Minnesota is pretty close to Canada ey? Perhaps he spent a weekend with Matti and was "injected" with some of his stupidity.

Gotta be something like that. So far as I can tell, the guy never responded on the thread except to go full-retard and I don't think I've ever talked to him on the forum before. :idontknow:

BlackHawk08jk
03-21-2015, 03:54 PM
You gota love when people get on here and act a fool lol. Gives the rest of us something to laugh at.

10frank9
03-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Gotta be something like that. So far as I can tell, the guy never responded on the thread except to go full-retard and I don't think I've ever talked to him on the forum before. :idontknow:

Well there has been a slew of Canadian haters lately, perhaps im oversimplifying things. Or like someone mentioned, someone hacked his account. :cheesy:

ridg3runner
03-21-2015, 04:12 PM
Not really sure WHY, but lately when I think of Matti and a few others in his part of the world, this image from THE SHINING comes to mind right away. 132177

11rubicon
03-21-2015, 04:13 PM
I'm from Canada! No hate here! Nothing but love! Most Canadians don't really even know how to hate. 😇

tobias lopez
03-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Que????? Like some of you have said he either ran out of meds, is drunk fourming ( not sure if that a word lol) people now a days he is complaining about Eddie being an asshole yet he post a (I'll never be back post) what a asshole lol.

I dunno if they ever understand what Eddie and others write I know for a fact everyone always states that is just their opinion it is your money, your rig, your life do with it how you like?

Well have a happy Saturday everyone!!

10frank9
03-21-2015, 04:34 PM
I'm from Canada! No hate here! Nothing but love! Most Canadians don't really even know how to hate. 😇

Must only be the ones who should be on Zoloft and other meds of the like.

Robar
03-21-2015, 04:47 PM

Originally posted here:

Over 18,000 members and you and six others get butthurt over your own personal inability to accept criticism which, was not directed at you. Your life as a little bitch suits you well.

Canvas JK
03-21-2015, 05:16 PM
Over 18,000 members and you and six others get butthurt over your own personal inability to accept criticism which, was not directed at you. Your life as a little bitch suits you well.

And the post that got sand in his underoos was a jab at one of Eddie's friends that he has wheeled with numerous times.

JKRay
03-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Ha! He lives up to his name he's a big immature kid! :naw:

TheDuff
03-21-2015, 06:19 PM

Originally posted here:

Actually sir, you're an asshole. Don't like someone's "opinions"? Fine, you don't have to. but, an opinion is just that, an opinion, and Everyone has one, so get over your self. The real issue seems to be more along the lines that you're jelous that the mojority here like Eddie's opinions on things. I'm fine with your leaving and not coming back, sure won't miss your 9 post contribution to this community.

Napalm
03-21-2015, 06:34 PM
I've never been abused by Eddie but it sure sounds fun! LOL

nightfirem10
03-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Well, I'm Canadian and have no hate for Eddie either!! Sounds like that guy had his wife's panties on,and in a bunch!!! Lol! I watch all your videos and love the forum! Keep em coming, and would love to wheel down where you guys do!

piginajeep
03-21-2015, 07:06 PM

JKU EXTREME
03-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Isn't there a thread for this type of bullshit

JRied
03-21-2015, 07:31 PM
Lmao he's our asshole so back off

Riley Moss
03-21-2015, 07:56 PM
I always enjoy seeing these threads. *Opens bag of popcorn*

StrizzyChris
03-21-2015, 08:04 PM
I've never been abused by Eddie but it sure sounds fun! LOL

Its not that kind of forum...well outside of MTGs build thread :grayno:

steadfast91
03-21-2015, 08:25 PM
Kinda sounds like a Dickhead
http://youtu.be/my7sxZ0KfHU

HoosierWolf
03-21-2015, 08:36 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape some people get.

Gadget
03-21-2015, 08:44 PM

That's funny.

GCM 2
03-21-2015, 09:23 PM

Well he could always do what Matti does, disguise himself to fit amongst all of us "sheep".......because we will never, ever figure it out.

mendigo
03-22-2015, 03:51 AM
Wow some people have issues

ArmyofMike
03-22-2015, 03:57 AM
I know my post count is low...but can we corral new members to a feed lot until they are vetted. We can call it the "troll toll" and once they get to 50 posts they can come out and play.

So many asshats on here who are just here to stir the sh-- pot!

OK , carry on. Something about Eddie and the OP being jealous...

EDIT: I hit 51 posts!!! I'm outta the "troll toll!!!" Woooohooooo!

StrizzyChris
03-22-2015, 09:13 AM
http://youtu.be/bOGQPTdoRPc

aldaman
03-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Isn't there a thread for this type of bullshit

....if there isn't one already, there should be a sticky to reference all of them...

Actually sir, you're an asshole. Don't like someone's "opinions"? Fine, you don't have to. but, an opinion is just that, an opinion, and Everyone has one, so get over your self. The real issue seems to be more along the lines that you're jelous that the mojority here like Eddie's opinions on things. I'm fine with your leaving and not coming back, sure won't miss your 9 post contribution to this community.

X2, this is the net and opinions are opinions....

:thumb: true, whatever happened to accepting constructive criticism....

tpietzsch
03-22-2015, 03:15 PM

Whoa.