Trek Top NX

Do any of you guys know if Best Top or any other company is going to come out with a new Trek Top that will fold all the way down? I think I can speak for a lot of people by saying that we all like the look but most of us don't want to spend the money on something that doesn't function the way we want it to. Just looking for some answers or opinions!

Napalm

I haven't heard anything. But I can assure you, the Trek top NX is a much better functioning top than the stock. I've ran both extensively, and I've come to find that the ability to run completely topless is great, but it's even better with a Bikini top. The trek top NX comes with one, plus it looks awesome. As for a folding back trek top, I don't foresee it happening due to the trek top being a completely frameless and Bowless soft top, and the bow mechanism is what the stock soft top comes back on when it folds down like a convertible.

All in all, get the trek top. It's a great top, and if you so please, not at all hard to run completely topless.

I went back to the stock top from a trek top because I wanted to be able to have the ease of pulling it all the way down, and I have to say, it's NOT Worth it. Which is why I'm back to the trek top.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
You never know about product releases but I would doubt it. With the new hard "soft" top release this year I would think the existing NX is what you'll get at least for a while. In reality it does pretty well with the sunrider option and taking off the sides isn't the most tedious task.

I haven't heard anything. But I can assure you, the Trek top NX is a much better functioning top than the stock. I've ran both extensively, and I've come to find that the ability to run completely topless is great, but it's even better with a Bikini top. The trek top NX comes with one, plus it looks awesome. As for a folding back trek top, I don't foresee it happening due to the trek top being a completely frameless and Bowless soft top, and the bow mechanism is what the stock soft top comes back on when it folds down like a convertible.

All in all, get the trek top. It's a great top, and if you so please, not at all hard to run completely topless.

I went back to the stock top from a trek top because I wanted to be able to have the ease of pulling it all the way down, and I have to say, it's NOT Worth it. Which is why I'm back to the trek top.

Yeah, my mom had the Trek Top on her Jeep for a while but then when we figured out it couldn't fold down, we sent it back because that's what we were really looking for. Me being in college, we wanted something easy and simple for the rents to put up and down so we got the premium stock one from a dealership. Although they really still don't know how to work that one, I still have to come back to help :crazyeyes:

Napalm

Yeah, my mom had the Trek Top on her Jeep for a while but then when we figured out it couldn't fold down, we sent it back because that's what we were really looking for. Me being in college, we wanted something easy and simple for the rents to put up and down so we got the premium stock one from a dealership. Although they really still don't know how to work that one, I still have to come back to help :crazyeyes:

The premium soft top is a great top. Looks awesome!

Top Bottom