jeep wrangler tires/lift

spencerd45

Hello everyone. I am new to the form and to jeeps. I just bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport and I bought a set of 33's nitto terra grapplers. I am interested in lifting it to gain a little height. What is an appropriate lift height for my tires?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426985230.339417.jpg Thanks again for all your input.

Spencer

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Trim the fenders or just install a leveling kit. That'll get you up about 2" and it'll be more that enough lift for 33" tires.

RPDjeep

What size tires did you get? Thinking about getting those as well. I have RK 1.5" coils on mine.

spencerd45

I bought the nitto terra grappler g2 285 70 r17 (roughly about 33's). Has anybody done the mopar crate lift? I am trying to keep my warranty since my ️jeep is new

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I bought the nitto terra grappler g2 285 70 r17 (roughly about 33's). Has anybody done the mopar crate lift? I am trying to keep my warranty since my ️jeep is new

Mopar parts don't always mean your warranty is good. Some can void your warranty. Depends on the dealer.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I will have to look into it. I was looking at the ️jeep crate lift. Do most lifts void your warranty?

I would be lying if I said I knew what a mopar crate lift was. Lot of "genuine" mopar parts are rebranded stuff, like teraflex, rugged ridge...
It depends on the dealer and what's broken if you make a claim

RjSkippy

There is a good article stickey noted post about warranties I would suggest a read of it! Helped a lot, bottom line is it depends on the dealer and is worth discussing what you want to do with them prior to doing it. May not help you keep your coverage, but if they are reputable, they will give you some guidance as to what will be voided and then the decision is up to you.

Here's the link:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...WILL-VOID-Your-Warranty-if-You-Lift-Your-Jeep

Last edited:

Dopey84

I would just run the Evo hd leveling kit plenty of clearance for your 33's. Here is mine but with 285 65 18's ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448714343.998710.jpg top is before and bottom is after. I also added the spidertrax 1.5 wheel spacers as well.

Top Bottom