Northeast Texas SudsNGrub!!!

Napalm

Date : JUNE 20TH @ 6pm

I'm placing up a feeling for a SudsNGrub in the Tyler area. If we can get at least 5 Wayalife Members on board, we will have it. Post up in this thread if you plan to come along! I know it's awhile away, but I want everyone to have plenty of notice.

BJs Brewhouse is known for their house beers & excellent food.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427057067.873223.jpg

I'll start a list in this post, let me know if you are coming or a maybe.

Going:
1. Napalm & Mrs. Napalm

2. Canvas JK

3. Bunz-o-Fun

4. KalebD

Maybe:
1. RedTX

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'd like to be able to make it to this but that's going to be Mother's day weekend and I will probably be tied up with family stuff all weekend. I'll sub to this thread and see what happens. I'll know more as it gets closer.

Napalm

Going:
1. Napalm

2. radleyhardy +1

Added!

I'd like to be able to make it to this but that's going to be Mother's day weekend and I will probably be tied up with family stuff all weekend. I'll sub to this thread and see what happens. I'll know more as it gets closer.

Ah I see! Well if you things get closer and you can make it, just let me know! I'll put you on the list!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Ok, I had a chance to talk it over with the wife and worked it out. I put it in my calendar so you can put me down as going. :thumb:

I look forward to meeting you guys!:beer:

Napalm

Ok, I had a chance to talk it over with the wife and worked it out. I put it in my calendar so you can put me down as going. :thumb:

I look forward to meeting you guys!:beer:

Awesome Animal!! Look forward to meeting you as well! Will put you down!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Turns out the whole family will be there. My eldest has soccer games in the morning and afternoon so we will just stay and roll over to BJs for dinner. See y'all there if this comes together!

Top Bottom