Rear Fender Replacement.

Jtmw

Hey everyone, I was really hoping I could get some more info. I've been doing plenty of research but can't seem to come up with an answer. I'd Like to run no rear fenders. (No State laws about it in my area) And I would really like to avoid the indention you get left from taking the stock rear fender off. I have a picture of my desired look, obviously the jeep pictured is stretched ( Note : would love to stretch but it being a 2013 that will wait a while). But I was wondering if there were any aftermarket corners out there that filled in that tough on the eyes space left by stock rear fenders. Thanks all.
What I would like to have ( minus the stretch)
beadlock_zps0179e8ca.jpg

Where I am currently
IMGP1014.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lol. Are you in a rush? You bumped this thread after only 25 minutes of creating it.

What you are looking for is a custom piece. Offroad Evolution has made a few, but again they are custom and done in the shop only. Perhaps you can find a shop in your area you could trust with metal fab work?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I can't think of any corners that would fit this. A 4 door might be different.
Just take the rears off.

Jtmw

Lol. Are you in a rush? You bumped this thread after only 25 minutes of creating it.

What you are looking for is a custom piece. Offroad Evolution has made a few, but again they are custom and done in the shop only. Perhaps you can find a shop in your area you could trust with metal fab work?

Not a rush, I forgot that there are other methods than the recent activity page to see new posts. :crazyeyes:

But thanks man will do.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
The only thing I can think of other than some of those sweet EVO custom corners, would be the MetalCloak rear flare mounting exoskeleton. Its made to mount their flares onto, but makes everything even in the back and hides the factory flare mounting points.

3411-5t.jpg

Might be worth a look. Nice looking rig by the way.

Last edited:

Jtmw

The only thing I can think of other than some of those sweet EVO custom corners, would be the MetalCloak rear flare mounting exoskeleton. Its made to mount their flares onto, but makes everything even in the back and hides the factory flare mounting points.

View attachment 132571

Might be worth a look. Nice looking rig by the way.

Thanks man thats probably my option if i go this route. You rock thanks so much!

Peak

River Raider has all sorts of different options for this; however, due to their reputation Im not sure if I'd run them. If you give ORE a call they can help you out and make something to suit your Jeep.

Jtmw

River Raider has all sorts of different options for this; however, due to their reputation Im not sure if I'd run them. If you give ORE a call they can help you out and make something to suit your Jeep.

I'll look around but I'd rather hear from the horses mouth what the beef is with their stuff. Ended up coming that their corners might be the option if i dont settle on the delete kit.

Top Bottom