430N compatible video formats???

thechrisjones

I'm trying to download some music videos and convert them to a format onto a dvd that will play on the 430n... I've tried VOB, AVI, and MPEG2. No luck!!! Can anyone help me

I'm trying to download some music videos and convert them to a format onto a dvd that will play on the 430n... I've tried VOB, AVI, and MPEG2. No luck!!! Can anyone help me

You may need to just create a header file as a menu to link to the .vob files just like a dvd does. Usually DVD players won't just read file structure. If you have software to burn them back correctly you can create a generic menu system for it to read.

SFNick

DVD flick is one I use to use a long time ago. It will create a ISO file with all the video files you added and then you burn that file to disc. If you need a burning program IMG burn works well.

thechrisjones

Still can get it to work. I'm using burning software. Creating a menu and then it burns a DVD. The jeep is reading it. It will show how many titles are on it. When I click the view video button it's just a blue screen that pops up

Top Bottom