Wave from Maine

ChrisMR589

Hello all. I messed up and put my .2 in before introducing myself. My name is Chris. Just moved to Maine last October when I separated out of the Air Force. At this point in time I've got an 08 jku dozer, 2.5 RE and 35" Extreme MT2's. Body Armor front bumper and Smittybilt XRC rear/carrier. Chromoly front shafts. Alpine sound upgrades + a sub. Haven't gotten around to the tweets yet. So far I have only met one guy up my way. I was only able to wheel for about an hour before I ripped a u-joint out of my passenger side shaft and had to get pulled back out of the trail. Looking for a few more friends or even a club to go out with more often. Here's some pictures of my rig so far. Thanks y'all. I look forward to enjoying the wealth of knowledge on here!

Attachments

• 1427241749845.jpg
    1427241749845.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 1427241878047.jpg
    1427241878047.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 49

Bacon

Where abouts in Maine are you? We have a few different events very year here that would be worth the drive up if you're not too far south.

jango

Welcome! I live in atlanta Ga during the school year but my family has a summer home 2 hours north near Belfast. I only know of the one off road park up there called Allwheels off road. Not many modded JKs up there so glad to see another one in Maine!

ChrisMR589

Hey Chris ,I'm from around Newport Bangor area. Great yo have you.

It'd be nice to get together sometime. Run a few trails you know of. I just got here right before winter so I haven't been able to find much yet. I see your profile says Stone House. I heard about that one and looked it up but couldn't find any solid directions to the trail head.

ChrisMR589

Welcome! I live in atlanta Ga during the school year but my family has a summer home 2 hours north near Belfast. I only know of the one off road park up there called Allwheels off road. Not many modded JKs up there so glad to see another one in Maine!

Is allwheels open for public use? I thought I saw somewhere that it was closed down due to some complaints about the noise on the public roads leading into it. Maybe I'm confused with another area.

Top Bottom