Dynomax 39510 - does it hang lower than stock?

Matador

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question. I am thinking of replacing my stock exhaust with a Dynomax 39510. The only thing that concerns me is that from the pictures, it looks like it hangs lower than the stock muffler. I have already banged up my stock one...not sure I would want to run something that hangs lower. Anybody have experience with this one? http://www.dynomax.com/dual-2-5-axle-back-system-super-turbo-muffler.html

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matador

aermotor

From these photos, it honestly looks like it's either the same or maybe a little lower, although now the pipes are the issue rather than the can. The can is tucked back and at an angle so there may be no issue with clearance as far as that goes, though to me the tips look like the problem. Not sure if anyone here has personal experience.

From another thread I found it seems Dynomax says to use their rock crawler exhaust. I have some Gibson exhaust on mine the previous owner put on and haven't had any issues, though it has a mean drone.

Dynomax_39510_2.jpg

Dynomax_39510_7.jpg

Dynomax_39510_6.jpg

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
I saw one on another rig while shopping, didn't get a chance to talk to the owner but the pipes did hang lower than stock

Matador

Thanks....I am going to hold off till I hear some feedback from someone running this exhaust. I have a feeling that if I have already crushed my stock tailpipe a few times....this one will get smashed even worse :) I guess the other solution....is a BIGGER LIFT! :)

Hobolobo

I only noticed .25" difference on my 14 JKUR. The Dynomax system does hang lower. I have not got the tips on yet though. I'm having problems with those.

Top Bottom