Chevy C70 Survivor Truck

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These are some shots of a Chevy C70 truck that was converted into a "Survior Truck" and was recently on display at the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. When we took the pics, I didn't know much about it but, as luck would have it, I just read an article about it here:

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/survivor-truck-built-drive-end-world-143718470.html

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

So, what do you think - yea or nay? :cool:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
That right there is an RV! I definitely like it, but it will probably give my neighbors pause.:shock:

Last edited:

jazz008

That right there is an RV! I definitely like it, but it will probably give my neighbors pause.:shock:

I agree!:clap2: Those photos are perfectly cool. Aside from Chevy, Chrysler jeep is also one of my favorites. When I was in Springfield, it's quite hard to look for a car dealership that would help me find the type of jeep I like. I wound up going to a great site, which is Miller Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Not only did it show me vehicles I might like, but it also showed me all the dealerships in my area.

Holeshot

Banned
hooo yesss! This is the kind of truck I would look for or even build for an apocalypse survival :thumb:

BUT! IMO, the driveline still would need more protection... the transfercase and the driveshafts are the weakest point of that truck actually.

Top Bottom