Front Fender Armor

Randonizer

So I've been looking for some front fender armor and haven't had much luck. Only two things I can find is from Evo and Smittybilt. Defiantly don't want the Smittybuilt fenders that replace the whole quarter panel. The Evo is what I'm looking for but I don't actually need a fender. I'm looking for like a rock skin for the front like the rear. The reason I want some armor is because I already have a dent in my weak panel. I'd rather beef it up with some metal instead of a new panel. Also would like to continue to run my tube fenders I have now.

I like Evo but don't want the fender and also do they even still sell these?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427287202.814379.jpg

JRied

Being that it's a piece of metal bolted on and there's no real moving parts I wouldn't be afraid to go Smittybilt. I have there xrc armor and couldn't be happier

Randonizer

Being that it's a piece of metal bolted on and there's no real moving parts I wouldn't be afraid to go Smittybilt. I have there xrc armor and couldn't be happier

Yeah true. Just surprised there is nothing else on the market.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you just going for the look of front armor or are you thinking you actually have need for it?

As much as I am NOT a fan of Smittybilt, I have found their front armor to hold up quite well. Of course, you can't go wrong with EVO. Aside from them, you really are hard pressed to find anything else and in my opinion, totally unnecessary.

Randonizer

Are you just going for the look of front armor or are you thinking you actually have need for it?

As much as I am NOT a fan of Smittybilt, I have found their front armor to hold up quite well. Of course, you can't go wrong with EVO. Aside from them, you really are hard pressed to find anything else and in my opinion, totally unnecessary.

Mainly want the armor because I have a dent in my passenger side quarter panel and rather than replacing the panel, and having it painted, I would rather just cover the dent with the armor to prevent future damages also.

I like the fact that Smittybilt allows the you to use your fenders as well. Not sure if the Evo ones allows other fenders to be used as I see they have a fender welded to the armor.

JRied

I have a set of both front quarter panels if the beauty mark/dent bothers you too much. There black tho

Randonizer

I have a set of both front quarter panels if the beauty mark/dent bothers you too much. There black tho

I could go that route but I feel after paying to get them painted it would be better price just to get the armor then you have a quarter panel that won't be able to get dented as easy and plus looks more bad ass haha. But I appreciate the offer.

Clem319

Check into a local shop or welder. I have seen some pretty cool stuff come out of local shops where I live. Unique and not mass produced.

Top Bottom