Seat Covers

Hot94Z28

I have been wanting to get something to protect my seats especially now the weather is getting better and will have the top and doors off more. So what's everyone's experience with them? From some of the reading I have been doing I am leaning towards Trek Armor. Thank you for your input.

el_chupo_

I have been wanting to get something to protect my seats especially now the weather is getting better and will have the top and doors off more. So what's everyone's experience with them? From some of the reading I have been doing I am leaning towards Trek Armor. Thank you for your input.

Trek Armor covers were one of the first things I bought for the jeep. We have dogs, and these were one of the best choices I have made. Liquids dont bother them, nor do the dogs nails jumping in and out, and they are actually pretty comfortable, not scratchy or anything. Wife likes em too, though I will probably be taking them off to put in seat heaters for her before the fall...

Flat Top

Are you looking for perm seat covers or something that can be installed and removed easily. I have leather and love it but would like something a little more substantial than the towels I currently use at the beach or on trails when topless. I have had a hard time finding something for this.

Kpalas

In my opinion Trek Armor all the way. They fit great, durable, look good. Very happy with mine.

Top Bottom