Speaker sizes

JakeJK

I am looking to replace my front speakers in my 2010 Jeep Wrangler sport without the infinity system. Does anyone know if the JL audio c2 650x component system will fit in the front 4 speaker positions. If so will the JL audio c2 650 coaxial speakers will fit in the speaker bar? They are both advertised as 6.5 inch speakers but actually speaker diameter is 6.75 I believe.
Thanks!

COLOMW3

I am looking to replace my front speakers in my 2010 Jeep Wrangler sport without the infinity system. Does anyone know if the JL audio c2 650x component system will fit in the front 4 speaker positions. If so will the JL audio c2 650 coaxial speakers will fit in the speaker bar? They are both advertised as 6.5 inch speakers but actually speaker diameter is 6.75 I believe.
Thanks!

I replaced mine on my 2012 JK, Polk audio DB651 in the sound bar, DB651S in the dash. Had to use DB651S (slim mount) in dash because the tweeter in the DB651 sticks up and will hit grill unless you get the slim mount. They are all 6.5" and fit like a glove. Did have to buy mounting rings, got those at Best Buy in their installation shop, like $6.

Top Bottom