Warranty options

Tnlrat37

Hey wayalifers, I just bought a 2015 jku in jan and just cancelled my lifetime warranty because the dealer told me it was maxcare and when I got the paperwork it was only added care plus. Needless to say I got my refund and im now trying to figure out my options on warranties. I' ve been doing a lot of research and was planning on getting the lifetime maxcare for 2300 through Bob at Zeigler online, but several threads explain having problems with mods ( I have 33's with EVO leveling kit but might do more later). The dealer I bought from said as long as its not over 2.5" lift I should be fine except for the actual parts I replaced, but I don't trust them. I understand building a relationship with a mod friendly dealer is key to not having issues but I was wondering if theyre is a 3rd party warranty anyone has found that wont care about mods at all. My credit union has one but its only good for 7 years 120k miles. Also who are the mod friendly dealers in socal? Ive heard about Bob baker in Carlsbad and Redlands Jeep but was looking for any other options. I live in Chino, thanks

Top Bottom