Maximus 3?

1BAMF'nJKU

I'm about to order a rubicon hard rock front bumper for my '14 jku sport and was curious to see if anyone has used the accessories from Maximus 3 such as bull bar, winch mount, hi lift mount etc? If so how have they held up and what is the fit/finish like? Also how durable and "liked" are these rubicon bumpers for those of you who have them? Thanks!

Sessoms14X

I really like mine. I'm actually ordering the maximus stinger tonight. I plan on adding a winch down the road but all the extras for the bumper, such as the winch plate just cost more. I know the bumper itself is pretty expensive as well so depending on what your looking for another bumper might be a better option.

RTillery

Just put a Zeon 10S on a buddies Hard Rock. The Maximus winch mount and stinger looked top quality and fit well. We had to do a little drilling and grinding because it was a center mount winch and the factory Maximus bumper comes with an offset fairlead hole but we got er done and that big winch looks great tucked in there. I think the little stinger looks very proportional and gives some front end protection. Not sure if it would stop you from doing an endo but it couldn't hurt. I'm more interested in it knocking a deer out of the way.

Wardell

There are install / review threads on here on both their winch mount and their tire carrier. I don't have any of their stuff yet, but I'm about to pull the trigger on their winch mount with d-ring mounts, stinger, and tire carrier as well as a Zeon 10S Platinum winch to go on my Rubicon X.

SilverBack

I have the winch plate and evap relocation bracket but have yet to install them. I've just received the tools I need to perform the previously mentions drilling and grinding to the bumper for the center mount fairlead to accommodate the ZEON 10S. The products seem like they are top notch from what I've seen so far. Also I'm not sure the stinger or hoop are the strongest but also not the weakest on the market. That said, if you plan to keep the factory bumper there is little other to choose from.

Last edited:

nightfirem10

I just put a Zeon 10 s in my 10th, and I tell you, after all the mods you have to do to fit that winch in on these bumpers, I wouldn't do it again. With all the added expense you require to mount a winch to a already expensive( flimsy bumper), I would buy someone else's bumper instead and save a crap load of money. I used the dodge mount instead of the Maximus mount due to the fact it is a way heavier duty mount comparatively. Funny thing is, when I opened the mount box up, it had aev part numbers all over the boxes! I had called Aev before ordering the dodge mount and they told me they had no ties with the 10th anniversary bumpers, but I call bs!! Lol! So in a nut shell if your jeep doesn't have them on it already,I would highly recommend buying someone else's bumpers, I will be replacing mine as well! Hope that helps.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I just put a Zeon 10 s in my 10th, and I tell you, after all the mods you have to do to fit that winch in on these bumpers, I wouldn't do it again. With all the added expense you require to mount a winch to a already expensive( flimsy bumper), I would buy someone else's bumper instead and save a crap load of money. I used the dodge mount instead of the Maximus mount due to the fact it is a way heavier duty mount comparatively. Funny thing is, when I opened the mount box up, it had aev part numbers all over the boxes! I had called Aev before ordering the dodge mount and they told me they had no ties with the 10th anniversary bumpers, but I call bs!! Lol! So in a nut shell if your jeep doesn't have them on it already,I would highly recommend buying someone else's bumpers, I will be replacing mine as well! Hope that helps.

I second this. I like the Max 3 stuff...and I have a HR/10th bumper already so it was the best option at the time, but if I didn't have that bumper already I wouldn't order it and get the max 3 stuff. I'd just get a different bumper. Much better options out there.

WINGER

I'm about to order a rubicon hard rock front bumper for my '14 jku sport and was curious to see if anyone has used the accessories from Maximus 3 such as bull bar, winch mount, hi lift mount etc? If so how have they held up and what is the fit/finish like? Also how durable and "liked" are these rubicon bumpers for those of you who have them? Thanks!

I have the stinger bar which when you take then end caps off looks pretty sweet. The install was easy and the mounting brackets and hardware are solid, I made an install video if you want to check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_HJQpGBvnY also pictures of my Jeep are featured on their site:thumb:. I would recommend Maximus-3 as they are very friendly, helpful and my item shipped right away, great company with great service. I will be ordering the winch and mount from them soon!:clap2:

KICKROX

I have the Starred Stinger Bar, winch mount and the Hi-Lift Jack mounts. I've only installed the Starred-Stinger bar and really like it.. finish is great and the quality looks great. I'm still waiting on my winch that I ordered 2 months ago so I haven't mounted the rest yet.. but so far the quality and finish look great!

20150321_124431.jpg

Top Bottom