Prorock 44!!!!

Finisher

Just got the go ahead from the war dept. to order a PR 44. I just want to make sure I have all the little details covered.
1. Am I correct that the standard(conventional) or is only available with RCV shafts?
2. am I wrong with adding Reid knuckles?
3. If I do a high steer and flipped drag link what would be good recommendations?
4. I like the idea of an ARB locker but are there any electric lockers somewhat equivalent?
5. Am I missing anything or haven't thought of?

jorgelrod

Hooked
It is my understanding that you can get chromoly shafts but dynatrac does not sell them so that would be through the people you get the pr44 unless you go dynatrac direct...

You can get the eaton elocker

I cannot comment on the other questions but I'm sure someone will chime in shortly

First thing you need to do is slow down and breathe.

I would go with Chomoly shafts over the RCV and save you some money. Additionally I would reuse your stock knuckles which will save you some dollars as well. As for the Drag Link Flip I am going with the EVO Drag Link Flip because there is nothing to weld. Lastly ARB for the win. Having the selectable locker option the ARB is your best bet. Most if not all off-road racers are using ARB as they are the superior locker.

Congrats on getting the PR44.

R/
Will

It is my understanding that you can get chromoly shafts but dynatrac does not sell them so that would be through the people you get the pr44 unless you go dynatrac direct...

You can get the eaton elocker

I cannot comment on the other questions but I'm sure someone will chime in shortly

Dynatrac does not sell to the public you have to go through an approved vender.

R/
Will

Dynatrac does sell to the public.

Last time I called they said I had to go through a vendor but they could have seen where I was calling from.

I have been know to be wrong before.

Edit: They do have the cart option now on their website. Their previous site did not have this option. So I stand corrected. Let it be know I was wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Finisher

The reason I was asking is that I was told that the only way to get the conventional housing was with RCV's, I would prefer to have cro-mo. The reason I was asking about the Reid's was for the high steer. I just don't want to make any dumb mistakes on this big of a purchase!

Anyone can make mistakes!
I on the other hand like to go big
And
Fuck it all up!!!!

....I bought mine from Northridge 4x4. Tax free and no shipping....they can get you any config you want, and have it set up for you. I had them send with new 4:88s and ARB plus they installed the axle side bracket for the DLF. While at it, I had them put LCA skids on.

Top Bottom