VIDEO : 2012 SEMA Show Spotlight - WARN Zeon Winches

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the 2012 SEMA Show, WARN released a brand new line of premium winches called the ZEON. Redesigned from the ground up, this new line of winches are come with a host of new features to go with their futuristic new look. Available with both traditional steel and synthetic rope, they have clearly set the bar to an all new high. In this short SEMA Spotlight video, you’ll get to hear Andy Lilienthal tell you all about this great new line of WARN winches.

GCM 2

That winch is really nice looking. I would think Warn kept it dimensionally generic like most of there winches, which seem to fit the majority of bumpers? :idontknow: It looks pretty wide.

Edit: I guess what I am saying is will it fit between the frame rails as opposed to sitting really high up above and mounting to the top of the bumper

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
ZEON10.gif
zeon 10
Elite-Bumper-without-grille-guard.jpg

Last edited:

GCM 2

Sweet, thanks for the schematic! Although the photo of the JK has an older model, it's one that's in the same family as the new Zeon so maybe it is close dimensionally.

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
no prob, I noticed the pic was different as i was looking at the other bumper mounts. The specs. are from the Zeon 10 and the warn web sight has the specs for the rest of them.
Sweet, thanks for the schematic! Although the photo of the JK has an older model, it's one that's in the same family as the new Zeon so maybe it is close dimensionally.

Top Bottom