Lady Jeepers Are The BEST!!!

Rex Havoc

Asked my wife of 24 years what she would like for Christmas. After a short, thoughtful pause she looked me straight in the eye and said, "Sliders". God I love that woman.

kaptkrappy

Asked my wife of 24 years what she would like for Christmas. After a short, thoughtful pause she looked me straight in the eye and said, "Sliders". God I love that woman.

I hope she didn't mean "little hambugers". My wife of 28 years refers to my new JK as "your new girl friend". I love her too (my wife).

Buddy22

Wow she's a keeper lol

But you know that it's been 24 years ha ha. I just recieved the ok from my wife to buy my front buper YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!:wings:

Rhama4x4

There is a good and bad side to being married to a lady Jeeper. My wife has told me that I can't get anything else for my jeep until we get here's on some bigger tires. What's a guy to do? Gotta love 'em!

Iron_Cross2

New to the jeeps, but not to offroading. we just ordered the new jeep, and I ask the wife, "so how are we going to build this thing up?" and she tells me, "i want to drive up carnage canyon and the Rubicon" So I tell her that we should get full evo 14" suspension and new dana 60's for 25k or so. All she said was " as long as we get through the trails, I don't care". Love that woman.:blush:

Halas

Never had a jeep, on my third Cadillac, 9th GM in total.... GM was in my blood.

Ever since I met my wife she said that she wanted a jeep, I said no just get a H3.... nope
Finally I broke down, saw a jeep, and brought it home... Then she wanted big mud tires... I am hooked thanks to her.

The caddy is getting traded this year for a 2013 JKU

Attachments

• image-2593595083.jpg
    image-2593595083.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
^^^Sweet!

My wife drove mine for 6 weeks while I was gone for work last year and now wants one. If it tows our boat this summer I think we'll be adding another JKUR to the stable. Mind you neither one of us had really been off road before buying this jeep. Hooked is an understatement.

Top Bottom