Anyone in Vegas looking to buy a new or used wrangler? I'm a PIMP from Chapman Jeep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Really? Look, I'm glad to have dealerships here and grateful that you can be of assistance to those in need but do you really have to flat out pimp like this? Come on...

NV375

I have seen WAL banners on other jeeps here and this is where I get my service done but don't spam us please.

Far from poser, I just am a sales guy at the dealership just trying to get my name out there I have only owned jeep since I could drive and I'm 32 ...where's that middle finger meme lol

So, in other words you're only here to pimp the stealership you work at?

Not quite man I am sorry you have such a bad taste for dealerships maybe you haven't been to mine and had great customer service at other places

No, I only have a bad taste for someone like you that comes into another man's house and takes a shit on their floor. Total lack of respect, and you expect to gain customers' trust and confidence like that?

shahman222

No, I only have a bad taste for someone like you that comes into another man's house and takes a shit on their floor. Total lack of respect, and you expect to gain customers' trust and confidence like that?

That is about the lamest response I have ever read I'm sorry you feel that way I use a proper bathroom I don't need to impress you or even really care what you think I am happy and very content with my service I provide to my fellow jeepers your negativity is coming from a bad experience and that I myself am happy that I don't provide to my customers that feeling when buying a new or used rig

Top Bottom