Hardrock fog lamp mounts different?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm trying to install my LOD signature series shorty and powerplant on my 15 hardrock, but ran into a snag with mounting the factory fogs in the bumper, has anyone solved this? I checked Eddies write up and his fog light housings were different.

Attachments

• 1428090727268.jpg
    1428090727268.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 1428090754612.jpg
    1428090754612.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 62

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Got the bumper and winch installed, everything is buttoned up, aside from the fog lights... anyone have some stock ones they are willing to part with?

Attachments

• 1428112920398.jpg
    1428112920398.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 46

Wardell

Yup, the design of the mountings on the 10A/X/HR bumper are different than the standard plastic bumper, so the fog lights from it won't fit in anything else. I'm not sure if they can be modified to fit either.

You can probably get the standard stock fog lights from someone here who upgraded theirs and doesn't need their take offs. I'd try posting something up in the wanted section. It should get more attention there.

Tree Frog

How much do they go for?
I just had a guy tell me the factory fogs go for 35 bucks shipped to his door.
Does this not seem a bit low? I really don't know.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Yup, the design of the mountings on the 10A/X/HR bumper are different than the standard plastic bumper, so the fog lights from it won't fit in anything else. I'm not sure if they can be modified to fit either.

You can probably get the standard stock fog lights from someone here who upgraded theirs and doesn't need their take offs. I'd try posting something up in the wanted section. It should get more attention there.

I'll post up. Hopefully someone has some, I hate the incomplete look. Thanks.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
How much do they go for?
I just had a guy tell me the factory fogs go for 35 bucks shipped to his door.
Does this not seem a bit low? I really don't know.

That sounds like a good deal, they are 38 bucks each brand new.

Top Bottom