Wave from Kansas

channa371

Hey everyone! My name is Cole I'm a 1LT stationed at Fort Riley. I have a 2013 JKU Rubicon. Currently stock since I've had it about a month haha. But she will be much more trail ready in the coming months. I'm loving the Jeep family and so glad to be a part of it now. Everyone of you is amazing!
Have a great Easter weekend and hopefully yall don't break too much this weekend! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428169267.458508.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428169279.709391.jpg

Redmow

Greetings, brother!:beer:

Never been to that post. Fort Hood, Fort Lee, Fort Dix and Erlangen, Germany for me.

Thank you for your service!

channa371

Thanks everyone! I'm looking to install the 3.5" Metalcloak Game Changer Fox Edition. Most likely a set of Raceline Streetlocks with 35s. I REALLY want 37s, but I figure I'll be able to down the road when she's ready. Stubby bumper with a stinger and a Warn Zeon 10-S. And the list goes on and on haha any recommendations?

Cavscout263

Hey there. I am also in Riley. I am an E5. I just got my Jeep also. Still stick but like you I have a long list of modifications that I want to do also.

Top Bottom