GenRight Fusion Bumper

AJK

Anyone running or checked out the GenRight Fusion series front bumper. Just happened to come across it today online. Looks pretty sweet. I've been looking at different options for a stubby bumper that as mounts for the factory fog lights.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

My buddy works there and he and Tony were trying to get me to buy there Fusion line. I'm not going to but they look real nice and their quality is very high on all their products.

78cj7

I just ran into someone yesterday at Pollard Jeep in Boulder, CO who had the following bumpers on his JKU:

Rear: the new Fusion Series JK rear bumper from GenRight Off Road
Front: GenRight Off Road Aluminum "Winch Guard" Front Bumper

He was pretty stoked with the bumpers. He had replaced steel bumpers and said the jeep felt lighter. I didn't drive it so I can't say any more than that about the weight. The welds looked high quality, and overall the bumpers looked good on his rig (though that, of course, is subjective). The shape of the rear "Fusion Series" bumper looked like it could have been stock the way it flowed with the lines of the jeep, but the welds do not look OEM, and neither of his bumpers were painted, so in that regard they did not appear OEM at all. He was running 35s. Hope that helps!

BlackRubiJKU

Anyone running or checked out the GenRight Fusion series front bumper. Just happened to come across it today online. Looks pretty sweet. I've been looking at different options for a stubby bumper that as mounts for the factory fog lights.
They look good to me. I'm surprised that no one is complaining that the winch mounts on top of the bumper, instead of in it. I like the clean and simple look.

Top Bottom