Windshield decal install thread???

mackey

I could have sworn I've seen a thread for the Wayalife windshield decal install. I've seen the thread on Project JK for other decals but I'm specifically looking for the windshield decal thread. I've searched but can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jmsuitter

Prep is everything for any decal clean area throughly and let dry. Then plan out where you want your decal use painters tape to place it and step back to see how it looks then peel backings and apply. Work out air bubbles with flat surface a card like a id works best. Then let it sit for about a day or more before you go to a car wash or use any chemicals like car wash stuff near it. Try to do this all at room temp you don't want the surface to hot or to cold especially if your placing on glass for a small decal it won't matter but on big decals it makes it get more air pockets due to adhesive either sticking to fast or not enough in places. Hope it comes out good post pics after.

JKDriver07

Lesson learned for me...I should have used painters tape instead of "eyeballing" mine. Anyway, it's on their now...lol

Top Bottom