Jeep wouldn't start

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Had a great 1rst day in Moab running behind the rocks. Went to start jeep half way threw the trail and it took 4 times trying to start it. Everything sounds normal but just wouldn't start. On the next try it cranked right up. 1 hour later it did the same thing but took 15 minutes to just start right up. It almost feels like it isn't getting fuel. It kinda worrisome seeing I'm 2000 miles from home on my 1rst day in moab. Any help or advice would be great. I was thinking of just leaving it running all day witch is what I did today and it ran fine other than that.

TerpForHire

I would give a bit more info of what it's doing and or sounds like so you can hopefully get more advice from the experts. Maybe even a video if possible.

I have a strange issue where it doesn't always start, but if you tap the shifter it will start normally. For me, from all I have figured it's either the transmission range sensor or the shifter cable needs adjusting. Since it starts up pretty quick, it hasn't been that big of a deal.

Good Luck

Top Bottom