Evo Leveing Kit

jconn47

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've been up but work has really been picking up over here. Anyway I finally got the green light to start some mods and was wondering if the evo leveling kit would look dumb with stock tires. I can't seem to convince the wife that we need new tires yet :crybaby: I plan on getting the enforcer lift in the future but being we are still in England the wife vetoed that for now. Thanks for your help guys!:thumb: Also Happy Easter!!!

Last edited:

trailless

Caught the Bug
I think mine look fine with the full fenders.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1428241895804.jpg
    1428241895804.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 445

jconn47

Damn those all look good. I'll have to pull the trigger. Is there anything else that I need to get for it? I remember something about shocks?

trailless

Caught the Bug
Damn those all look good. I'll have to pull the trigger. Is there anything else that I need to get for it? I remember something about shocks?

Nope, just install the springs and spacers. If you want, you can get new shocks but its not required. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Another pic of the EVO Leveling kit w/ stock tires/wheels

Easy install, just make sure you don't yank any of the brake or electronic lines.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428254718.939033.jpg

JK BLK

Those all look really good! I'm about to go ahead and do the same. I'll leave my stock Rubi wheels and tires for a while since these look so good!

BentMetal

I just installed the EVO leveling kit over the weekend. I only used the front coils on mine. My rear springs are 60's and with my bumpers it sits level as of now. I'm also running Nitto 35x12.5 on the stock rims with spidertrax 1.5" spacers. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429556894.458526.jpg

Top Bottom