I was here to solicite but just delete my account

LHenryJk14

What part of AZ? I spend some time between Havasu and Parker wanting to meet some people out that way and hitting the trails.

Hello arizona! First time participating on any forum so im just trying to figure everything out. Im shane from east mesa wheeled alot when younger got back into it thanks to my jeep. almost evil customs is the name business i build mostly jeeps. started business last year growing it slow. I turned wrenches for 27 years in the R.V. industry. And thanks for the hello please bear with me getting used to app and forum so i may be slow

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hello arizona! First time participating on any forum so im just trying to figure everything out. Im shane from east mesa wheeled alot when younger got back into it thanks to my jeep. almost evil customs is the name business i build mostly jeeps. started business last year growing it slow. I turned wrenches for 27 years in the R.V. industry. And thanks for the hello please bear with me getting used to app and forum so i may be slow

Almost Evil Customs,

Please note that you are currently violating the following rule:

You understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser.

If you have any further questions, please contact Admin.

Top Bottom