Wave from N. Cal

x1buellist

a wave from N.Cal. My names Scot. Me and my girlfriend bought our first Jeep a few months back. We hope to find some trails and do some camping and just have fun. We have been having a lot of fun building the Jeep. We have done all of our own work on it so far. Wayalife seems like it's full of information and interesting people. I have a lot of reading ahead of me :) We bought a 2015 JKU Sport in Sunset Orange. The only options were 3.73 gears with Manual transmission and LSD differential.

Where I began

IMG_1331.jpg

and how it looks today

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

07JKSahara

Welcome. I'm also in Norcal. There are quite a few of us around here. Great looking Jeep. Keep an eye out for threads of trips around here. Labor Day we'll have some camping/wheeling going on for sure. There should be runs all summer; if not post up where you want to go and I'm sure some of us will jump in.

K.D.C.H

Welcome from Discovery Bay. Looking forward to meeting you guys and heading out on the trail

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Dublin! :)

Lots of great folks here from Norcal and hopefully you can make a run sometime!

x1buellist

Welcome from Elk Grove.
Want to join us going down to Bodie on the 24th?

Thank you for the AWESOME invitation to join your Bodie run. I am moving my Girlfriend into my house this month and she has a full house of stuff so I better decline your invite. Hopefully next time I have free time.

Top Bottom