Rubicat Trying on some New Stickers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got around to get some new WAYALIFE decals and decided to try them on for size on Rubicat :cool:

Windshield Banner...
DSC09019.jpg

Cowl Decal...
DSC09015.jpg

General Logo Decal that I've affixed to the rear tailgate...
DSC09013.jpg

I've got a few other designs and sizes in the works and hope to make these available very soon :yup:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Sweeet I want!! :honey: Now I will feel guilty if I take off my project JK banners so I think I may just have to put both on! :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We needed to do a physical test of these before we committed to ordering a bunch. We're happy with them and will have them available soon in the standard black, silver, white, red, yellow, dozer and crush. So far, these are the only colors we could match up, sorry if yours isn't one of them.

As far as Project-JK decals go, there's no need to remove or replace them with these. We're just offering something different and for guys which will be helpful to guys that don't own a JK. :yup:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
As far as Project-JK decals go, there's no need to remove or replace them with these. We're just offering something different and for guys which will be helpful to guys that don't own a JK. :yup:

Oh I agree, I can place these right next to my Project-JK stickers... :brows:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just placed an order for them last night and i hope to get them in a couple of weeks. :yup:

Prime8

wayoflife said:
We needed to do a physical test of these before we committed to ordering a bunch. We're happy with them and will have them available soon in the standard black, silver, white, red, yellow, dozer and crush. So far, these are the only colors we could match up, sorry if yours isn't one of them.

Any chance of gecko in the future...? Gecko windshield banner would be AWESOME! Probably going with black cowl for now, but I'd definitely order the gecko banner if it becomes available.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any chance of gecko in the future...? Gecko windshield banner would be AWESOME! Probably going with black cowl for now, but I'd definitely order the gecko banner if it becomes available.

if we can find a good vinyl match, yes, we plan on it.

Top Bottom