Next Zero promo?

el_chupo_

I think Chris is trying to ask:

"Does anyone know when Zoro will be running a sale again (like their last 30% off coupon), I want to purchase a new Warn winch, and I missed out on the last deal"

In answer, I will try to continue to post up on the "Deals" post in the FS section when I see these coupons, but in another thread about this Northridge posted up and said to contact them for some great deals as well, so I would consider that too.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

"Does anyone know when Zoro will be running a sale again (like their last 30% off coupon), I want to purchase a new Warn winch, and I missed out on the last deal"

In answer, I will try to continue to post up on the "Deals" post in the FS section when I see these coupons, but in another thread about this Northridge posted up and said to contact them for some great deals as well, so I would consider that too.

Well thanks for the translation..... :crazyeyes:

thechrisjones

This was what I was trying to find out. Thanks

thechrisjones

This was what I was trying to find out. Thanks

After reading how sensitive you guys are in the northridge winch give a way I sure am glad I didn't write a review for a chance win even though a did learned about northridge via this website and spent over $7,000 dollars with them since December 2014. I'm thankful for this forum. I will also say I have never asked for any freebies. I have a job that supports my hobbies; however if I can save a few hundred dollars on a $1,200 dollar winch by all means I would like to save the money.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
After reading how sensitive you guys are in the northridge winch give a way I sure am glad I didn't write a review for a chance win even though a did learned about northridge via this website and spent over $7,000 dollars with them since December 2014. I'm thankful for this forum. I will also say I have never asked for any freebies. I have a job that supports my hobbies; however if I can save a few hundred dollars on a $1,200 dollar winch by all means I would like to save the money.

Why are you telling us this?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Sounds like you've got more money than brains. Usually when people talk about how much money they've spent they lack friends or pussy. What are you lacking?

Last edited:
Top Bottom