Rear Locker Light Flashing and Trans won't go into reverse. 2015 JKUR

KICKROX

So after driving through the Rubicon yesterday, heading home my Rear Locker light kept flashing. But It seems to work fine when I put he jeep into four low .. both front and rear seem to engage and disengage but the keeps flashing. Today, my jeep won't go into reverse? Any ideas or has this happened to anyone else?

07JKSahara

I'll let someone else answer the kicker question, but the reverse part. Does it feel like the fears aren't letting you on the computer locked it out?

KICKROX

yea, it seems to be electrical I assume.. I just tried it a again.. and reverse now works.. but my engine light now turned on. And driving it feels like it's going into Lymp mode.

KICKROX

I'll let someone else answer the kicker question, but the reverse part. Does it feel like the fears aren't letting you on the computer locked it out?

yea, it seems to be electrical I assume.. I just tried it a again.. and reverse now works.. but my engine light now turned on. And driving it feels like it's going into Lymp mode.

07JKSahara

Steering wheel... Did you align it after the tie rod on the trail? If your wheel isn't centered it will kick on your traction control. Check fuses too, could be something in there.

Flashcal or procal to set your speedo?

KICKROX

Steering wheel... Did you align it after the tie rod on the trail? If your wheel isn't centered it will kick on your traction control. Check fuses too, could be something in there.

Flashcal or procal to set your speedo?

Ok, I'll try that.. I used a procal to set the speedo and gears.

07JKSahara

Ok, I'll try that.. I used a procal to set the speedo and gears.

Was your wheel straight on the way home? I just remembered you drove quite a ways. If it was okay then it should be okay now. I'm
Not familiar with procal, anyone know if it can read error codes and clear them?

07JKSahara

Yes, it was pretty straight and drove fine on the way home..

Hmmm... Scratch that idea then.

It sounds stupid but one time I had no dash lights/signals anything. I disconnected the battery for 30 min and it was perfect after. It's a cheap easy try. Sorry I don't have more info. Hoping someone will chime in.

KICKROX

I figured out the transmission issues, I had to use the procal to reprogram the 5.13 gearing. Everything is good on that front now. Just need to figure out the blinking rear locker light.

Top Bottom