Quick Disco recommendations

jorgelrod

Hooked
The title is the question, my rough country have started clunk and i'm looking to replace them with a better set.

If you can find someone selling an inoperable Rubicon sway bar and then get an EVO no limits kit it is the way I would go. You will end up with more $ in it, but every-time you disconnect and reconnect you will he happy you spent the coin.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I run the JKS as well. Just keep in mind that if you have them lubed properly, they can be a little messy when your removing them. I just drop them in a freezer Bag and put them in the Bestop bag I have under the rear seat. No regrets at all, they are a hight quality, well built product.

Jeepfan30

I also have the JKS links. When I went wheeling last weekend I must have rotates the sway bar up too high out of the way because at full stuff the sway bar post would make contact with my tire. Again this was at full stuff and only when turning, running about 20psi.

I think I rotated the bar up too high into the wheel well space. Has anyone just disconnected one side when using the JKS link? Would it limit your travel? Good part is it would keep the sway bar in position with one link still connected. Thanks,

chipper

I also have the JKS links. When I went wheeling last weekend I must have rotates the sway bar up too high out of the way because at full stuff the sway bar post would make contact with my tire. Again this was at full stuff and only when turning, running about 20psi.

I think I rotated the bar up too high into the wheel well space. Has anyone just disconnected one side when using the JKS link? Would it limit your travel? Good part is it would keep the sway bar in position with one link still connected. Thanks,

I had that happen to me also. Just put the swaybar up to high and it rubbed on the tire at full stuff in a turn. Just dropped it down and tied it back off and it was just fine.
If you leave it connected it WILL limit your travel. I tie my swaybar off with a orange rubber/metal inside it tie from Home Depot

Top Bottom