ELKA Shocks/Teraflex Coils for 4" lift, and Bushwacker flat fenders for sale - SO CAL

JaySC

SOLD - ELKA Shocks/Teraflex Coils for 4" lift - SO CAL

SOLD - I have a set of (4) fairly new ELKA shocks for sale. I had it on a 4" Teraflex long arm lift for under a year. I will also include the swaybar links and bumpstops I ran with this lift. Asking $900.

SOLD - 4" Teraflex coils for sale.

SOLD - Bushwacker Flat Fenders with the side marker lights for sale.

SOLD - 2008 Unlimited hardtop with freedom panels and Yakima roof rack attached.

I may also have a LoD Gen 2 tire carrier for sale. Not sure what the maximum tire size is, but I fit my 37" tire with absolutely no problems.

Attachments

• 121943-lg.jpg
    121943-lg.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 668
  • 121975-lg.jpg
    121975-lg.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 663
  • IMAG1417.jpg
    IMAG1417.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

StrizzyChris

What about the bumper? Any pics and price? Im interested in that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JaySC

What about the bumper? Any pics and price? Im interested in that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry, the bumper is still on the jeep. I'm toying with the idea of running bumperless but it won't be anytime soon. Thanks tho.

Tcdawg

Sorry I do not have those measurements. I ran these shocks with my 4" lift.

Those measurements are very important. Much more so than just what "lift" they were run with or suppose to be run with.

Can you find out or pull a part number?

I they are off the jeep you can measure the extended length. You can also measure and estimate the compressed length.

JaySC

Those measurements are very important. Much more so than just what "lift" they were run with or suppose to be run with.

Can you find out or pull a part number?

I they are off the jeep you can measure the extended length. You can also measure and estimate the compressed length.

Here are the Collapased/Travel/Extended lengths for the Elkas:

JK with 3-4" Lift: Front 26.890/10.433/16.457, Rear 28.050/10.930/17.120

I see that you are in Georgia....are you willing to pay for shipping?

Tcdawg

JaySC said:
Here are the Collapased/Travel/Extended lengths for the Elkas:

JK with 3-4" Lift: Front 26.890/10.433/16.457, Rear 28.050/10.930/17.120

I see that you are in Georgia....are you willing to pay for shipping?

They are too short for me, but thank you for the specs.

rubicrawl

ELKA Shocks/Teraflex Coils for 4" lift, and Bushwacker flat fenders for sale - SO CAL

I posted this on JKF, but thought I'd post this here as well.

I have a set of (4) fairly new ELKA shocks for sale. I had it on a 4" Teraflex long arm lift for under a year. Asking $900.

I also have a set of (4) 4" Teraflex coils for sale. Also had it under a year. Asking $350.

Finally, I have a set of (4) Bushwacker Flat Fenders with the side marker lights for sale. Great condition. Asking $450. THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

ALSO considering the sale of additional items...give me your best offer if you're interested.

2008 Unlimited hardtop with freedom panels and Yakima roof rack attached. There are a few nicks, but in otherwise great condition. THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!

I may also have a LoD Gen 2 tire carrier for sale. Not sure what the maximum tire size is, but I fit my 37" tire with absolutely no problems.

These are great products and the only reason I'm selling is because I've gone with steel fenders and also coilovers. Local pick-up preferred.

How much for your LoD carrier

JaySC

How much for your LoD carrier

I'm thinking $200 for the tire carrier. Please note this is only for the tire carrier, and not the bumper. I may be selling the bumper in a month or two, but right now the bumper is still on the jeep. Also, I do not have the spindle for the tire carrier (not sure what the local offroad shop did with it after they disassembled it).

ROBnTANK

Is the bumper for sale yet?

JaySC

Re: ELKA Shocks/Teraflex Coils for 4" lift, for sale - SO CAL

Sorry..my inbox was full. Just cleared it out a bit

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JaySC

Jerms, here are the pics you requested. As I said, they are a little dirty but in otherwise great condition. Are you interested in buying now? I think I've answered all of your questions. Thanks.

20130626_165109.jpg 20130627_161727.jpg

Top Bottom