A big Jeep Wave from Texas

LG_rocks

Hello all. We live in North Texas. Decatur actually. Which is about 50 miles north of Ft Worth.

Our Jeep is a 2007 JKU Rubicon. Just got it, back in December and we love it. Although we have been offroad it's just on the land here near the house. No real wheeling yet.

Really wanting to get in with a good group of family oriented Jeep lovers so we can do some trail runs and make some Jeep friends. There are some clubs in this area but havnt been able to go on a run yet. I've seen a couple of JK's around with WAYALIFE decals.

Anyway, looking forward to soaking in some great info and contributing to this forum.

keno4x4

Welcome to Wayalife from West Texas! Try looking for DFW crawlers on face book. They are a great group of wheelers!

Welcome from North Richland Hills/Justin. Hopefully Bridgeport will dry out soon and will post up when we head out there. Might be short notice.

R/
Will

LG_rocks

Welcome from North Richland Hills/Justin. Hopefully Bridgeport will dry out soon and will post up when we head out there. Might be short notice.

R/
Will

I'll be in for that. Was planning to check it out this weekend but looks like rain. I don't mind getting dirty for sure, but I'm not a fan an ALL mud trail ride.

Top Bottom