Pro rock 44 installation write up?

brooklyn4x4

I just ordered my pro rock 44 with an arb air locker and arb compressor. I'm also reusing my stock steering knuckles and hubs. I was wondering if any body knew of a instalation write up for the axle install or for the compressor install. Also if any body has any help full advice or tips they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

noroad

As said Steve has some pic's from his install we did, its pretty straight forward as you are reusing the stock knuckles so no need to undo the tie rod or drag-link. do you have any questions that stand out more then the rest we can answer.

brooklyn4x4

Cozdude has a few pictures in his build thread of his PR44 install. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=10080 I havent seen a full blown write up. As for the compressor, are you asking about where to put it?

As said Steve has some pic's from his install we did, its pretty straight forward as you are reusing the stock knuckles so no need to undo the tie rod or drag-link. do you have any questions that stand out more then the rest we can answer.

I figured the axle install should be pretty straight forward, but I just always try to gather as much information as I can be for starting a project.
For the compressor I do have more questions, like where to put it, how to plum the air supply and the best way to wire it up.

Top Bottom