3" Lift Advice

Peak

Hey everyone! I've got a 2 door JK auto sitting on a 2.5" RC budget boost and I'm wanting to upgrade.
The plan is
3" EVO Plush Coils
Bilstein 5100 or Ranch 9000XL Shocks
Bump Stops
Steel Brake Lines
EVO Drag Link Flip

Is there anything else I need? I know a 2 door requires more than a 4 door. Do I need new driveshafts, control arms? Thanks.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Front and rear DS and front lower and rear upper adjustable control arms.

If you go with the enforcer you'll get brake lines bump stops and front lower control arms. :yup:

Peak

Front and rear DS and front lower and rear upper adjustable control arms.

If you go with the enforcer you'll get brake lines bump stops and front lower control arms. :yup:

Thanks! Now is all this needed immediately?

pedroj14

Hey everyone! I've got a 2 door JK auto sitting on a 2.5" RC budget boost and I'm wanting to upgrade.
The plan is
3" EVO Plush Coils
Bilstein 5100 or Ranch 9000XL Shocks
Bump Stops
Steel Brake Lines
EVO Drag Link Flip

Is there anything else I need? I know a 2 door requires more than a 4 door. Do I need new driveshafts, control arms? Thanks.

I had a coil spacer lift and upgraded to the Evo Enforcer 3" with Bilstein 5100s. Also added EVO Drag Link Flip kit, exhaust spacer (until I can afford a new set of driveshafts). There is a great benefit to having adjustable lower control arms when it comes down to alignment.

Note that you will need to bleed your brakes and it will be easier with a bleed kit.

Peak

I had a coil spacer lift and upgraded to the Evo Enforcer 3" with Bilstein 5100s. Also added EVO Drag Link Flip kit, exhaust spacer (until I can afford a new set of driveshafts). There is a great benefit to having adjustable lower control arms when it comes down to alignment.

Note that you will need to bleed your brakes and it will be easier with a bleed kit.

How long have you been running the exhaust spacer for?

got the enforcer with the 5100s def need the rear upper. the kit comes with front lowers, brake lines, bump stops. havent changed my front ds yet but my boot is already torn. read up on the other threads about it it will for sure happen at full droop.

taher2.1

This is my 3 inch Setup

Bilstein 5160
EVO 3 inch coil springs
Sumo spring bump stops
Synergy Suspension Jeep JK Rear Coil Wedges
Synergy Tie Rod with Steering Stabilizer Clamp
Evo drag link flip
Coast 1310 front and rear driveshaft
Synergy Rear Track Bar Bracket
JKS front and rear track bar
Crown Front and back extended Line

Last edited:

Peak

This is my 3 inch Setup

Bilstein 5160
EVO 3 inch coil springs
Sumo spring bump stops
Synergy Suspension Jeep JK Rear Coil Wedges
Synergy Tie Rod with Steering Stabilizer Clamp
Evo drag link flip
Coast 1310 front and rear driveshaft
Synergy Rear Track Bar Bracket
JKS front and rear track bar
Crown Front and back extended Line

How do you like this set up? Are you thinking about front and rear control arms?

Last edited:

Rccrwlr

Installing the Rancho 3" sport system this weekend (with the assistance of the mighty Panda)

With
EVO Drag link flip
EVO lower front control arms
And Rancho 9000xl shocks

Will let you know how it rides. New tires go on later in the week so it should be a good factory to lift compare.

Top Bottom