Jeep Wave Fail

SP77

Anyone else falsely execute a Jeep Wave when currently driving something other than your Jeep (wife's minivan or what have you)? I catch myself all the time.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
yeah... and I get all red faced when I do. Especially if my wife is in the car and sees me do it. :blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! i can just imagine doing something like that. we only own jeeps so it hasn't been a problem :crazyeyes:

J-S

Didn`t do it yet but it will happen sooner or later because it came close a few times already lol

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Saw a really tits JK this week and gave a very enthusiastic wave from my wife's Hyundai. I was sitting in the passenger seat. I now know the feeling of head up booty. It's very dark in there.:doh:

RockyJk

Ive done it in my dads ram and brothers toyota hahaha i get waved back in my brothers toyota so it aint all bad there lol

bl17z90

I do it in my girl's CX-5 knowingly and have had people wave to me when they are not in Jeeps and I just assume they drive a Jeep normally so I figure why not? Just because you are not in your Jeep doesn't mean your not a Jeeper.

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
haha I do it all the time. Im so used to doing it when I was helping my brother move down to Bako from Red Bluff I was waving at Jeep's while driving a Penski moving truck. It was a long trip... :doh::crazyeyes::cheesy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom