Dana 44 housing

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I have Dana 44 housing for sale. It has an axle sleeve and gussets. I'm not even sure how much to list it for so if anyone is interested and near Montana send me a message and we'll make something happen. IMAG0804.jpg

Last edited:

David1tontj

FYI my brother sold his empty, sleeved, gusseted, and slightly bent stock 44 housing for 500 bucks. Some Guys pay 7-800 for them.

GLWS

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I put it online for about that much, I am going to cut a deal for a fellow WOL member. Good to know I was in the ballpark, thanks. Edit- and FYI this axle is not bent, I blew the front gear and locker so I upgrade to a PR44.

Last edited:

David1tontj

I put it online for about that much, I am going to cut a deal for a fellow WOL member. Good to know I was in the ballpark, thanks.

Some people will probably tell you it isn't worth much at all- but don't listen. This is what they actually go for.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
^^ this.
Like mentioned I sold my bent housing for $500 to a guy who needed it to just hold him over for a couple months while he built some 60s. Consider that these housings new are about $2,000.

I am very much a fan of getting rid of stuff quick and pricing it to sell, so if it was me I would list it at $800 and take the first offer I got.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Sounds good. I'll up it online but I'll still cut a deal for any WOL members in this area. Thanks for the help.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Ok since I'm headed overseas next week, thought I would just try and dump this ASAP. So new price...A case of beer! Let me know if anyone is interested.

noroad

I've never shipped anything that large. It would depend on how difficult and more important time consuming.

I understand, i think the only difficult part would be getting it to the shipping place, and im not sure how much time it would take to get there but i will make that up to you!

if you pm me your zip i can look for shipping places

my zip is 02190 Mass I also have a Friend in Ohio 45169 zip that might be nice enough to let me ship it to him.

Last edited:

yoyoyeo02

Very Interested and right down in SLC if it is still available. Let me know and i will see if i can shoot up there. I sent you a PM and will need an address to plan out the trip if available. Hit me up at eight 0 one- six six three- nine eight six four. Thanks.

yoyo

JKWrang

Very Interested and right down in SLC if it is still available. Let me know and i will see if i can shoot up there. I sent you a PM and will need an address to plan out the trip if available. Hit me up at eight 0 one- six six three- nine eight six four. Thanks.

yoyo

Is this craigslist?
Edit: im referring to the number lol

Top Bottom