Wave from SoCal and a question.

CookieMonsterJK

Hello everyone. I have been a member for a few months now and I'm ready to buy my first keep. I have the ok from my Wife (CFO) and waiting on the new colors for 2016 before I pull the trigger. My question is what are people paying for an unlimited rubi 6speed? True car says 33k search local dealer in Ontario it says 44k, any suggested dealers that won't take my money, kidney or liver for a jeep?

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WAL! I apologize but I dont have any info on pricing in Canada. However, depending on the options avaible on the Rubicon you are looking at that price may not be that unreasonable. I paid 39k out the door for my 2014.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to WAL! I apologize but I dont have any info on pricing in Canada. However, depending on the options avaible on the Rubicon you are looking at that price may not be that unreasonable. I paid 39k out the door for my 2014.

Ontario, California.

I doubt you would be able to get a 2016 for $33k. Since you would be ordering it or getting one of the first ones they aren't going to mark them down. You're better off going with a 2015 if you want to be closer to the $33k price tag.

ski313

33k would be an amazing deal for a JKUR. I'd take that in any color. If you happen to be ex military USAA has a great car buying service. It is a lot like truecar but a bit better pricing. I am a newbie too, but welcome.

LHenryJk14

If you are willing to travel and I mean a plane ticket and two days driving home. Try Dave smith motors in Kellogg Idaho. I bought mine on a company discount Dave smith had there price beat by almost 2k. But I didn't have the time go up there. I got my 2014 in November of '13.

CookieMonsterJK

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the pricing information. I really like the Hydro blue color so that's what I want to hold out for unless Jeep surprises us with another color like gecko or crush.

Top Bottom