What's on your list?

J-S

lift kit, wheels and tires, flat fenders front and rear bumpers and I'll stop there because I'll need a millionaire santa ;)

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
let's see....an EVO manual swaybar disconnect for sure & some evo swaybar links to replace TF quick disconnect links, maybe some new headlights...I'm getting to where I can no longer stand the dim factory ones :icon_crazy:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I would love to have a 4' lift with the enforcer kit from EVO and the 35' NITTO Trail Grapplers but I don't think I have the cash. I've already put about 5gs in the jeep this year and the wifey has thrown down some law... :cheesy:

We will see what happens:idontknow:

Tackerdown

Banned
Well I can tell you whats not on my list, My wife just bought me the lift kit I've been wanting for our 24th wedding anniversary, 2.5" BB RC series II :rock::wings::yup: now I have to wait till it gets here :tantrum:

Smedzjk

A Rubicon Express 3.5" SuperFlex lift kit, a set of 35" BFG Mud Terrain KM2's, and a Smittybuilt XRC Rear bumper w/tire carrier.

RDE2ROK

A rear Dynatrac PR 60 FF to go with the front that just arrived today!:wings::wings::wings::beer:

serielle

My present to myself is coming in December, so I guess that counts... ;)
My jeep is stock right now and will be getting basics (bumper, winch, rails...)

My kids just asked for my christmas list and it ended up being a list of some of the tools that I want for my garage. They asked me to add URLs to everything after looking at it and asking "Mom, don't you already have a couple of hammers?"

Top Bottom