Uneven wheel arch gap aftet 2.5" RC coil lift

jturnerza

Hi all. Greetings from sunny South Africa. Just some advice needed please. After installing the above I now have an uneven front and rear wheel arch gap. It was about 100mm allround before. Now the front is 200mm and the rear is 160mm. It makes the vehicle look a bit lopsided, almost a reverse rake so to speak. Am I correct in assuming that a 2" spacer install in the rear should even it out, especially if I use the polyurethane type bushes and discard the oem coil pads? Not intending to discard the front bumper anytime soon. Any advice re the spacer part# would be appreciated if that is the solution.

OJK12

Wow that's a first most of us try to get the front to sit a lil higher cause from the factory they all tend to have a rake most of us dislike but to answer your question yes a spacer in the rear would bring the back end up to snuff for you.

Peak

Make sure you added the larger spacers up front, that would be my only guess. I'm running the same kit and have been for about 4 months now, I have had no problems with it.

Trigg

I had the same problem, but with RockKrawler not sure of the exact measurement though it was noticeable. But in any sense check your rear springs, mine were bowed. This bow is due to the axle rotating back, which is caused from the lift. You have two options, 1. RC sells rear Coil Spring Shims 2. Adjustable Lower Control Arms.

RoughCountry Shims

RockKrawler Coil Correction Wedges I recommend these.

If you do not have a bow then Spacers all day long.

Top Bottom