TeraFlex sway bar links

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I installed an Evo hd leveling kit and now I want to get some swaybar disconnects and liked the idea with teraflex ones they had a place to connect them and hold the swaybar up and out of the way but wanted some opinions on them since you guys have tested about everything out there!!!!

OJK12

Not a fan of anything Teraflex makes I'd Get the JKS ones, they are much nicer and made by a much better company than teracrap.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They are what they are. Mine were blown after like 70k miles. Pretty good if you ask me.

But an all steel design will last longer.

JKWrang

My TF lift came with extended sway bar links. The bushings blew in 2 weeks. I got JKS quick discos and never looked back.

whispike

I was talking about the rear. Looks like you're talking about the front.

Sorry I should have clarified. I have an e disco running EVO links in the front.

Would you guys rather have an edisco w/Evo links or a Currie antirock? Trying to decide which route I should take.

Grubbicon

Would you guys rather have an edisco w/Evo links or a Currie antirock? Trying to decide which route I should take.
I know im currently running the edisco but I would like to go to antirocks considering my jeep mainly lives in the woods. However I have heard they can be weird because they will hold and you will be feeling good but then at random its like they let go and your on your lid.

Top Bottom