Bought another Jeep...need help!!!

MilesNauticus

Okay guys. I've been off the forums for a while. Back at the end of the year some family issues happened and I had to sale my beloved 2013 JKU. After spending a lot of money and time on her she had to go. May have been one of the toughest days of my life. But I digress....on to the present.

After buying another vehicle that I just wasn't happy in and selling it and shopping around for a while I finally found the next ride. I'm super excited because this will be my first Rubicon and also my first TJ. Down payment was made on Saturday and I'll be picking her up on Wednesday. So now I need a little help. I gotta name her and "Ruby" isn't an option. Little too obvious. Ill include a few pics and the specs. Let me know what you guys think. I appreciate it. :thumb::thankyou:

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
6 spd manual trans
Midnight Blue
Completely stock other than the road tires the previous owner put on it and the Bestop soft top.

These pictures were taken while out on the test drive. As you can see I went ahead and took the top down while I had it out. I just couldn't resist having that feeling again. I can't wait to have it all to myself.

Photo Apr 12, 3 23 46 PM.jpg Photo Apr 11, 10 17 19 AM.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Dino, Nora, Thumper, Warrior or Jonny Rocket Rubicon.

Names inspired by things around me.

Mad Mac

You scored. She's a beauty. Here are a few.

MIDNIGHT

ICON

CROSSING

Crossing as in "crossing the Rubicon." Of course the Wrangler was named for the Rubicon pass and not the Rubicon River crossed by Julius Caesar but you mentioned "issues happened... on to the present" so it sounds like you are making a personal crossing, passing a point of no return, making a transition. But, it's a stretch.

Enjoy your new ride.

hbkid22

This is always a tough question. I think a name should come from things in your life. Rather than a thread. My jeeps name came from my little one and my buddies came from us one day on a trail run. It should be organic. And if you want a name I will say "organic" at this point. :)

Either way congrats on the jeep and looking forward to what it becomes!

Top Bottom