New EVO 1/4 Pounder

Mbair

Nope. Sahara. Guess I'm all good. Will be here tomor. Hopefully I have enough daylight to install after work. Thnx to NR 4X4 for the crazy fast shipping. 3 days to get something that size to Pittsburgh. That's awesome

NM2012CherryJK

Sweet Rig!!!! Stats please!

Thanks! Im not sure of the lift brand as it was installed when I got it. Im thinking that its a 4 inch lift. Im saving to get the EVO coilover system. I have added EVO 1/4 pounder front bumper EVO rear fascia with rear bolt on D rings. EVO proteck skid system. EVO Mfg C2 axle gussets. EVO front control arm skids. PS diff covers. Magnaflow crawler exhaust. Synergy tie rod, drag link, and ball joints. Fox steering stabilizer. Thats about all I have done. Came with 35 MT/R's, Smitty built rock sliders ( going to change out to EVO rock sliders.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Not unless you have a rubicon then you have to rotate the sway bar disconnect motor

You don't have to rotate the disconnect motor to install the bumper. You have to remove the cross member in front of the sway bar no matter what jeep you have. It is however a good idea to rotate your disconnect motor if you have a rubicon as once that cross member is removed the motor is now un protected. I havent rotated mine yet.

JKbrick

You don't have to rotate the disconnect motor to install the bumper. You have to remove the cross member in front of the sway bar no matter what jeep you have. It is however a good idea to rotate your disconnect motor if you have a rubicon as once that cross member is removed the motor is now un protected. I havent rotated mine yet.

Hmm, did not know that. I cut the crossmember off and turned the motor without even trying to mount the bumper

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Hmm, did not know that. I cut the crossmember off and turned the motor without even trying to mount the bumper

Its probably a good idea to do it at that time. I dont know if it can really be rotated with the bumper installed and it seems like it is out in the open now with it in stock position. I am trying to get a winch and stinger purchased soon so I will be removing my bumper to install those and going to try to rotate the motor at that time.

Also, I have heard that with a big winch like the power plant and the sway bar motor rotated up you can not get to or it is a lot harder to get to the EVO no limits knob if you have that set up. But I dont know that as being the truth.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Here is what is filled in View attachment 137613

Thanks Grubbicon! Bad ass rig you have there. Checked out the Helen pics.

Thanks! Im not sure of the lift brand as it was installed when I got it. Im thinking that its a 4 inch lift. Im saving to get the EVO coilover system. I have added EVO 1/4 pounder front bumper EVO rear fascia with rear bolt on D rings. EVO proteck skid system. EVO Mfg C2 axle gussets. EVO front control arm skids. PS diff covers. Magnaflow crawler exhaust. Synergy tie rod, drag link, and ball joints. Fox steering stabilizer. Thats about all I have done. Came with 35 MT/R's, Smitty built rock sliders ( going to change out to EVO rock sliders.

Very nice clean build.

NM2012CherryJK

Very nice clean build.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! Its been a blast first wrangler so its been fun, lots of things on the list still lol! :rock:

BitBucket

You DO NOT cut any CROSS MEMBER! I think what you meant to say is the lower air dam bracket. That you will need to cut off.

What he said!!!

It was tough to cut on my unpaid for Rubi but the EVO 1/4 pounder looks awesome. I rotated my e-disco forward and up by the radiator. Well out of the way now!

I followed the EVO 1/4 pounder install writeup by StizzyChris. - Thanks it helped a ton!

Top Bottom