Track bars

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Why are you thinking of replacing the track bars? The stock ones are fine unless damaged...or you will be installing a lift.

Highpockets

Trying to cure my DW problem one piece at a time .. Just replaced 4 very worn ball joints two weeks ago and that seemed to help but now it's back ..

Highpockets

So I spent a couple hours and re tourqued the front end suspension bolts.. Then while coasting doe an incline around 55 started applying the brakes and the DW started back in again.. I just don't get it.. New rotors and pads all the way around .. No lift just straight stock.. It's an 08 and it's driving me crazy ..:?

JeepJeep75

Have you tried all the usual DW things on the look for list? Check for play in the unit bearings? Have someone else move the steering wheel back and forth while your under it checking ALL moving parts of the steering system? Taking the time to check everything is way cheaper than firing the parts cannon at the jeep. If your in doubt at all about anything, take it apart. Way cheaper to know what's not broken than to just guess at it. Good luck.

Highpockets

Thanks guys ... Going to have a go at it again tonite .. Will have my son move the wheel for me while I inspect it some more.. Want to do it right and get it solved .. Don't mind when it's just me but when the kids are with me is a different story..again thanks a bunch

Top Bottom