Rugged Ridge Sun Shade Top

battleborn_jk

Has anyone purchased one of these? I would love to spend more time with the hard top off, but after generations of my family's pale skin and my wife's heritage looking similar, we are raising two toddlers that are nearly translucent... I'd love to be able to go for a ride further than the end of the block before we start burning!

Anyway, this seems like a good fix, at a good price ($65) but just curious if anyone has any experience? Decent quality? Uncontrolled flapping? Is there a similar product by another brand that's better?

Thanks all!

-Adam

KICKROX

Anyway, this seems like a good fix, at a good price ($65) but just curious if anyone has any experience? Decent quality? Uncontrolled flapping? Is there a similar product by another brand that's better?

Yes, I have one now.... I was pretty skeptical at first myself because it was only $65, but after having it on for about 4 weeks now.. I really like it. I actually took it up to the Rubicon trail and was happy I had it. Pretty sunny day out and it kept the sun out of my eyes the whole time. In my opinion, the mesh is just right.. keeps the sun out of your eyes and gives you that top-off feeling. It's a pretty snug fit so it really doesn't flap as much as you would think either and keeps the fresh air coming.. looks good too.

Jeep05.jpg

battleborn_jk

Yes, I have one now.... I was pretty skeptical at first myself because it was only $65, but after having it on for about 4 weeks now.. I really like it. I actually took it up to the Rubicon trail and was happy I had it. Pretty sunny day out and it kept the sun out of my eyes the whole time. In my opinion, the mesh is just right.. keeps the sun out of your eyes and gives you that top-off feeling. It's a pretty snug fit so it really doesn't flap as much as you would think either and keeps the fresh air coming.. looks good too.

View attachment 137296

Just what I wanted to hear! And you know how tough the sun is around here!

Thank you-

tobias lopez

It's not about the rr one but I know I read on a thread that they got the spider shade super cheap. I'll see if I can find it.

Flat Top

View attachment 137296

Nice looking rig! Great shot!

Top Bottom